This is to inform everyone that the Madrasah for the year 1442 H will resume from Saturday Sep 05, 2020. The Madrasah timings will be every Saturday, from 9:00 AM – 2:15 PM. Tilawat-dua and all madrasah classes will be conducted using Microsoft Teams (MS Teams) only. Everyone is requested to please verify their login and new assignments.
Once you login to MS Teams you will see that your child is part of 2 or more teams (Tilwat-Dua and their classes).
Tilawat ud Dua will start at 9:00 am sharp and for individual classes please check calendar. Calendar invites may include additional instructions.
- Parent/Guardian must supervise and provide technical assistance to the farzand, which includes muting/unmuting as required
- Ensure you have a good internet connection, and an appropriate device preferably a computer/laptop. If mobile devices and tablets are used, ensure that they can be suitably placed in a fixed position.
- Ensure that the farzand is seated in a quiet place with no distractions
- Rules of the Madrasah, which include dress code, conduct and leave of absence notifications must be followed
The existing farzando and teachers can login as before and see their new assignments. All the new teachers and farzando who enrolled in Madrasah this year are requested to follow below steps.
- Download MS Teams – https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/microsoft-365/microsoft-teams/download-app
- Recommended: You can choose to download the mobile app (available for Apple and/or Android) or desktop client (Windows and/or Mac)
- Optional: If you cannot download the app or client, you can use the online version – https://teams.microsoft.com
- Login into Teams using the following:
- Username (Teachers and Students): <ejamaatid>@dcjamaat.onmicrosoft.com
- Current password: (initial password was emailed to you.)
- Once logged in, the system will prompt you to change the password. Please change your password and save the new password in a secure location as you will need to use that for future logins.
Attached are some visual instructions to guide you through the steps outlined above.
If you have any questions, please contact Hussein bhai Seifuddin (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Abeede Syedna (TUS),
Madrasah-Tun-Najmiyah, Washington D.C.